Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
From ear wax to cochlear implants. Learn more about the wide range of hearing-related topics, below.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implants
- Ear Plastic Surgery
- Ear Tubes
- Ears and Altitude
- Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Better Ear Health
- Buying a Hearing Aid
- Child Screening
- Chronic Otitis Media
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Ear Infection and Vaccines
- Your Genes and Hearing Loss
- How the Ear Works
- Know the Power of Sound
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Obesity
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Perforated Eardrum
- Swimmer's Ear
- Travel Tips for the Hearing Impaired
...Septoplasty may also be combined with sinus surgery...
... Posterior nosebleeds are more likely to occur in older people and people with previous nasal or sinus surgery or injury to the nose or face...
...The most common type of surgery for the sinuses is called endoscopic sinus surgery; a pencil-sized scope (endoscope) is used to see inside the nose and sinuses and guide the surgery...