For your personal use, we have created a link below to the American Academy of Otolaryngology extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
From ear wax to cochlear implants. Learn more about the wide range of hearing-related topics, below.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implants
- Ear Plastic Surgery
- Ear Tubes
- Ears and Altitude
- Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Better Ear Health
- Buying a Hearing Aid
- Child Screening
- Chronic Otitis Media
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Ear Infection and Vaccines
- Your Genes and Hearing Loss
- How the Ear Works
- Know the Power of Sound
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Obesity
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Perforated Eardrum
- Swimmer's Ear
- Travel Tips for the Hearing Impaired
...Avoid crowds and people who smoke - secondhand smoke can affect your ears...
... Stop smoking and avoid secondhand smoke...