Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
From ear wax to cochlear implants. Learn more about the wide range of hearing-related topics, below.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implants
- Ear Plastic Surgery
- Ear Tubes
- Ears and Altitude
- Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Better Ear Health
- Buying a Hearing Aid
- Child Screening
- Chronic Otitis Media
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Ear Infection and Vaccines
- Your Genes and Hearing Loss
- How the Ear Works
- Know the Power of Sound
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Obesity
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Perforated Eardrum
- Swimmer's Ear
- Travel Tips for the Hearing Impaired
The salivary glands are found in and near your mouth, face, and neck...
Fine Needle Aspiration
... A few common reasons FNA is performed in the neck include: Nodules in the thyroid gland Enlarged or abnormal lymph nodes Neck cysts Lumps or masses in the salivary glands (i...
Head and Neck Cancer
...But a lump(s) in the neck can be the first sign of cancer of the mouth, throat, voice box (larynx), thyroid gland, salivary glands, or of certain lymphomas and blood cancers...
...The salivary glands are responsible for producing and storing saliva...